Sunday, December 28, 2008

~Gratitude Moment~

"In the end, what effects your life most deeply are things too simple to talk about." Nell Blaine

That quote is on my daily calendar today. It has reminded me of how God has truly been in the process of showing me He is restoring the time back in my life that the locusts have eaten. This one: a new friend. She has fast become a dear friend. Within that friendship God reminded me of what I had forgotten-myself and things I used to love to do and make-like my own laundry soap-something too simple to talk about. She reminds me of what I used to be before I hid it all away. She challenges me to break free. It is in the too simple things of that relationship God has shown me restoration. Thank you my friend. Keep your Irish up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment