Thursday, August 19, 2010

Houla and the Pizza Box

The Houla is a very vocal thing and the saying "The squeeky wheel gets the oil" very much applies to this critter. The only part is we don't (always) give in to the demand no matter how much he squeeks. Usually when I make dinner he is right by my knee and feels he complusion to bark intermitently as if to say "Hurry up!" "Don't forget ME!".
I was making pizza for dinner and place the box by the trash can to go out later. Houla gets a whiff of the pizza box. After a few unsuccesfull attempts at trying to get into the empty box, Houla decides to plop himself on the floor and be patient while I finish up dinner.
He does well for a bit and then I turn around from the sink and see he has scooted himself to the box. The pictures show the progression. It was such a "had to be there moment".

That Houla makes life and bold adventure! :) Closer.....
a little bit closer....

Uh-oh!


Score!




No comments:

Post a Comment