Sunday, June 7, 2009

Transition and New Challenges

As this school year came to an end I had bittersweet feelings. As my Pre K students graduated I was so proud of them and their accomplishments but it also reminded me it would be my last Pre K graduation for a while. God finally got it through my stubborn head that it was time for me to rest. I officially gave my notice in late April in the aftermath of a wicked nearly week-long spell of a migraine that required a trip to the doctor for medicine. This following a month long episode with a sinus infection requiring bigger drugs for longer durations than it had in the past. Knowing me that was a big deal. It was all stress related. I get the occassional headache NOT migraines ever and being sick. Seriously! When your husband tells you he doesn't know what to do bc he hasn't seen you this way in 13 years of marriage, you know something's up. I finally listened and God has allowed me the privledge of staying home to care for my children and the house we live in. All of us need some TLC after the ride we've endured the last few years. God will continue to lead me through a purging process of things I don't need (on all fronts: spiritually, physically,emotionally...). It has been a long time in coming. God tells us His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I am so looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment